5.THE PEACOCK AND THE CRANE

There was a peacock who often boasted about his beauty. Everyday he walked to the banks of alarge lake and look at his own reflections and say "Oh! What a beautiful bird I am! Look at my colourful tail!"



Once the peacock saw a crane on the banks of the lake.

He said with a sneer to the crane, "What a colourless bird you are! You have no beautiful and colourful feathers like mine".

The crane replied, "Of course! I don't have beautiful feathers.

But, my feathers can make me fly across the lake. Can you feathers make you fly?" There was no reply from the peacock.

"IT IS BETTER TO BE USEFUL THAN TO BE BEAUTIFUL"

Thanks for visiting please follow us 

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 .THE TWO POTS

    It was a cyclonic season. There was flood everywhere. Many houses drowned in the flood .There was a copper pot and an earthen pot in a h...

Popular posts